A $50.00 deposit is required to reserve a van and will be applied toward the total cost of the rental. This deposit is non-refundable unless cancellation is made one week prior to reservation.
A major credit card or debit card is required to rent a van.
- You must be at least 25 years of age and have a valid driver’s license to rent a van. Additional drivers must be at least 21.
- You are responsible for any damage to the van, (including interior, exterior and windshield damage) unless you purchase our physical damage waiver. You may want to check your automobile insurance to see if you have extended coverage for rented vehicles to include loss of use. If this is the case, your insurance will cover the rental van and additional coverage is unnecessary.
- We request that you not smoke in the rental van. There will be a $100 charge if the vehicle is smoked in.
- There is the potential for a clean-up charge on your contract unless the van is returned clean (i.e. free of trash, personal items, pet hair, and not excessively dirty).
- The van will be full of gas when you pick it up and we ask that you return it full. This will eliminate a gas charge.
- You will be charged for the number of days that the van is reserved even if it is returned early.
- Due to our tight scheduling, late returns are not permitted. If a van is returned beyond the reserved time, a double daily charge will result.
- Vans must be returned to the point of origin.
- We provide late-model, low-mileage vans and will bear the cost of mechanical repairs. However, we are not responsible for related incidentals (i.e., food, lodging) as a result of a breakdown.
- We provide a key drop for our customers’ convenience. However, customers are responsible for the condition of the vehicle until the next business morning and the first opportunity for the vehicle to be checked in by a rent-a-van employee.